5lbs 14 oz
I think its funny that Lilly is making the same face in the two pictures above. 

Lilly and her proud Daddy
anyways we had Lilly's birthday party yesterday and it was fantastic....there were so many people that came to celebrate Lilly's first birthday....My little one was surrounded by people who love her...it was so wonderful watch her get hugged and kissed by so many people. Lance and I hardly got to spend time with Lilly....Between my mom and Lances mom and his grandparents, her aunts and assorted loved ones. I don't think I got to be with her for more than 5 minutes. which is probably best because she gets very clingy when I am around...but as long as she can't see me she is pleased as punch to be with everyone else.
Lilly loves her some birthday cake....
Lilly also had her 1 year check up last wed. she is doing fantastic. she got some allergy medicine which has helped her sleep at night which helps mommy sleep at night. Her giant bobble head is in the 75% her length is in the 50% and her weight is only in the 10%. so her Aunt Katie (who started her first day at Columbia Law school today) has nicknamed her Lollypop....very accurate name I think.....

look at her big ole head!
Lilly is also a walker...she has been since before she was 11 months but I haven't posted anything, since I have had to spend pretty much every waking moment chasing after her....she is as fast as lightning now too....and climbs on EVERYTHING! we have had to remove the coffee table and block the bookshelves because if you turn your back for a second she is on top of them thowing everything off....silly lilly. she is also babbling/talking up a storm. She can say Mama, Dada, more, baby and bye-bye and Hi...although she only does it when she wants but she does use the words correctly...so thats great. we are very pleased.
In mommy news I am in my 2nd trimester now...YAY!!!!!!! the morning sickness has stopped and I am starting to get a baby belly, which is nice because I mostly jsut got fat with lilly, but this time I am starting to look preggers.....YAY!!!! I had my first OB appt a few weeks ago...and everything is going great. my BP is fantastic and they did a sonogram and the lady said she thinks it a boy, but she won't be sure until my next appt with her at 20 weeks. so keep your fingers crossed.

I love this picture of Lilly. I took this picture on her actual 1st birthday.


No comments:
Post a Comment