Thursday, October 11, 2007

24 Week Checkup and Big Girl Bed update.


I had my 24 week check up this morning. Everything seems to be going swimmingly. My Dr. is a little concerned because I have Keotones in my urine and I am not gaining alot of weight. I gained 3-4 lbs since my 20 week check up but my belly is growing so it's all good. My blood pressure is getting higher everytime I go in there. At my first appt it was 118/66 and today it was 136/85. Although it does go down when they take it manually than when they use the automatic BP machine... We'll see how it goes next month. I am not really in a hurry to start going to weekly appointments so hopefully my body will figure it out. I am posting a picture of me at 24 weeks. It looks alot like the 20 week picture but whatever.

Also, I tried to convince my dr. that I should be able to try and have a regular delivery instead of a C-section, but she said she will loose her lisence if she lets me since the Insurance for the hospital won't cover them. BOO!!!! She tried to assure me that I have glamorized VBACS and that there is nothing great about them. She also reminded me that I was in labor for 17 hours last time so it's not like I didn't give it the old College Try. We then discussed if I could video tape my c-section since I don't think it's fair that she gets to see my insides and I don't. She said it's against hospital policy, but she will put a mirror up so I can watch....I am excited about that. I will probably pass out, but whatever, I get to see my guts, that's awesome.
24 weeks ( I pulled my pants up just for you Jenny!)

Lilly has had one night in her big girl bed. She slept in it no problem for abotu 5 hours, but then she woke up and was not a happy camper. She threw a fit and refused to go back to sleep and after 2 plus hours of me trying to get her back to sleep in her big girl bed, I finally caved and let her come sleep with Lance and I, and she was sound asleep in less than 30 seconds....brat. She still loves to play on the bed during the day, so hopefully she will get used to it and then we won't have any problems.

I got these letter's For Lilly and Luke's respective bedrooms...cute huh?

Lilly and I went to the pumpkin patch this afternoon with Kelly and her boys and Ashley and her boys. Lilly loved all the pumpkins and having all the little boys to follow around. Colby picked out a pumpkin for her. It was very sweet, he even carried it to the counter for her. I am posting some pictures of that too. get excited.

Lilly at the pumpkin patch

Look at all the pumpkins

I want that one!


Scarecrow Lillers
Zac, Jared, Lilly Colby and Jacob...what a cute bunch!


Well it's time for Mommy and Lilly to take a nap. YAY!



HUGS ERIN

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for pulling your pants up, but next time maybe it'd be cool if your face wasn't completely covered by the flash...wierdo. The pumpkin patch pictures are super cute- Lilly looks so excited by all the pumpkins... I like the letters in her room, it looks like something you could paint at the pottery store, but better and less messy. :)
XOXOX

Anonymous said...

My neice is officially the cutest (not so little) baby in the entire world. I can't wait to see her in a couple weeks.

Anonymous said...

Great pumpkin pictures but my favorite is the scarecrow lilly. AND I AGREE with the doc. Do the c-section!!!!We want you and Luke safe and healthy!! Love Mary