Thursday, October 18, 2007

Lilly the Ballerina/Lion Tamer

My mom is taking Lilly to the Victoria Symphony's annual Spooktacular concert tonight. It's actually a pretty neat event...the Symphony pics a theme (like star wars or superheros) and play's a bunch of music to fit in the theme and they have the Victoria Ballet dance, and my parents have ronald McDonald show up. Plus all the kiddo's get to wear their costumes. I took Lillian last year but tonight Lance and I have to get our house in some assemblance of order since we are having visitors tomorrow, so she has a date with grandma...I think she will enjoy it. She is going to wear her Ballerina outfit because someone was making fun of her Lion Costume.




I also wanted to make sure I got some pictures of Lilly in her Ballerina outfit with her tights on, before she ruins it or so I let her wear her outfit for a little bit this afternoon while we were playing in her room.


Lilly has decided that she loves her Simba and Nala lions, I think because they are close to her size. Anyways I got a super cute video of her playing with her Nala lion and a few pictures. I think it is so neat to see how much she changes everyday, not just physically but in the way she plays, and interacts with the world around her. This morning we were getting ready to go run some errands and Lilly brought over two shoes for me to put on, they didn't match and they weren't the ones I wanted to wear but the sentiment was nice. I was a proud mommy.
well I tried to post the video but for some reason it doesn't want to work. I will try to post it again later...


Lilly and her Nala Doll
She really likes playing with her Nala.
Lilly and her toothbrush
Pretty Ballerina




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she's adorable!! babies are so cute