Monday, December 17, 2007

Welcome to the sick ward.







Well Lance has been feeling kinda cruddy for the past couple days. So since he was off yesterday, I decided to let him get some rest. I took Lilly shopping with my mom during the afternoon. Well we got home and I was feeling pretty icky, but that's normal, so I didn't think too much about it. Well about 8 pm, I started feeling really queasy, and eventually ended up puking my guts out. well Lillian went to bed and woke about about 4:30 and ended up throwing up all over herself and her mommy. It was horriable. So today we are taking it easy. Lance had to go back to work, but since he just feels under the weather and he's not actually puking (knock on wood) hopefully he will be alright. Well I am posting a few pictures of Lilly that we took over the past week, that I just haven't gotten around to putting online.


LATER!

Lilly LOVES to wear Daddy's hatsShe also LOVES to try to get into places she shouldn'tLilly at Grandma and Grandpa's chrsitmas party


Her daddy wrapped her up

Poor little girl is all tuckered out.

No comments: