I have had every intention of posting an update about christmas, about how the pregnancy is going, and life in general, but we have been so busy. I will start with christmas. We had a wonderful Christmastime. We spent Christmas eve day with my family and then went to Humble that evening to spend Christmas day with the Corders. We had a lovely time. Lilly got anything and everything she could possiably want. She got a bunch of babydolls, and a bunch of costume Jewelry and hasn't stopped playing with it yet. We also got her the rose petal cottage that she seems to be enjoying too. Christmas was fantastic, and i can only imagine what it's going to be like with two kiddos next year.
In Luke news, I am 36 weeks and doing great. Luke has dropped, but the wrong way and is breech. It's not a big deal though since I am having a c-section anyways. So it's alright. I got kudos from my dr. keeping the weight gain to a healthy minimuim. 19 lbs is all I gained so far. So i am hoping for a 10 lb. baby that way I loose all the weight FAST. For those of you that don't know we are planning on having the c-section on Jan 23rd at 7:30 am!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!....19 days.
Other than that things here are going great. Lance is home now, helping out with Lilly and getting the house ready for Luke and the move. It's great having him home. HE is a HUGE help.
well I better get going. I will post pictures too.
HUGS ERIN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment