Friday, January 11, 2008
Ugh, I hate being sick.
so I had my 37 week check-up yesterday. Everything seems great. Luke actually turned around and is head down now....it really doesn't matter but at least he doing well. I however have been throwing up for 2 days and that is horriable. So I got a RX for some anti-nausea pills. They cost 20 bucks a pop, but luckily we have insurance so they only cost us 1 dollar a pill. Isn't that insane? They work though. It's what they prescribe for people taking chemo and stuff like that, but it's safe for pregnant people so thats nice. Anyways I was finally able to eat something and I drank a ton of gatorade and I feel MUCH better. Lilly came back from her Nonna and Papa's house today too. Man, Lance and I missed her. It's nice to have a break but it wonderful to have her back. anywho, thats about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment