Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Random updates.

Lance and I were waiting for Heroes to start last night, so I decided to see who was on Dnacing with the Stars, and Lilly immediately started dancing to the music. So I decided to take a little video of it. She normally doesn't twirl too much anymore, she now just bobbs her head side to side and claps her hands....but last night she did her twirly dance again. I also got a video of her riding her zebra while wearing her red boots. It's not that great, I just think she looked kinda cute on it.


A video of Lilly dancing...sort of...



Other than that things have been going well. I have started having what I can only assume are braxton hicks contrations, I didn't really have them when I was preggers with Lilly, so I didn't know how horriable they can be. I am assuming that after a few days I wil get used to them and I won't even notice anymore...but right now they suck and make me cranky. I think Lance thinks I am making them up, because one minute I will be laying on the couch saying my belly hurts then I will be fine. Oh well.





Lilly is also doing great. Her new favorite thing to say is No, no, no,no while shaking her head. Quite comical. I guess we tell her no a lot, but what can you expect when she is climbing on EVERYTHING and has now learned to stand on the back of the couch. She also likes to "talk" on her toy phone and whenever I ask who she is talking to she says "dada" and hands me the phone and then stands there smiling like the Joker from Batman until I give the phone back to her....She's an odd kid.



Lilly is also quickly turning into a Daddy's girl. When Lance comes home she runs over to him and wraps herself around his legs and then follows him around, she will also just stand next to him while he's on the computer and cries at the door when he goes outside or to the bathroom. I know it annoys him, but he loves it. We have also started kind of pottytraining her. We have a kiddy potty in the bathroom and everytime I go to the bathroom I take her with me and she sits on her potty, sometimes she even pees. It's very exciting. She almost pooped on the potty but totally wigged out and let's just say it didn't really work out. Oh well. We are just trying to get her accustomed to the big girl potty right now, it's nothing really serious. I did take pictures of her on the big girl potty, but I am under strict orders from Lance not to show them to people because it's not decent, you can see her (insert whatever term for girl parts you like here).



Well time to try and get her to to take a nap. She didn't sleep too well last night for some reason...


HUGS ERIN

Lilly playing with her daddy


Hmm....how do you get these things off?


Lilly, you got a panty on your head

Ride 'em cowgirl


It's actually a shirt she's wearing, not a dress. She is supposed to be wearing matching leggings...but they clashed with her boots.












Lilly on her zebra...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE looking at your blog!!!!! The videos are fantastic. Just keep those videos and pictures coming. Love Mary