Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Lilly and her toothbrush

So we officially have weaned Lilly off the bottle....YAY!!!! She seems to be taking it well....although she has grown attached to a toothbrush....It's really quite odd. She carries the stupid thing around with her allday and sleeps with it. We have tried to take it away from her and she just freaks out and cries. I don't understand though, she never took a pacifier, a blankie or any type of stuffed animal and all the sudden she decides that she needs a lovie and it is goingto be a blue toothbrush. I got to use it all of once before she took it and claimed it as her own. I am really hoping it's just a phase or maybe it just means that she is going to grow up and be a dentist or something. Well it's time to clean up. Angie and Gabbie are coming over today to play. YAY!!!!
HUGS ERIN

No comments: