Pretty beads.So it's been too long since I posted a blog....things have been very crazy. My sister came for a long weekend....It was so nice to see her. We played Mega Monopoly and Rumis and my sister and I tried to make dessert three nights in a row and every night we messed it up....pathetic really. Lilly is doing great. She is such an awesome little girl. She spent some time in houston with her Nonna and Lance and I quickly realized that we don't know what to do with ourselves when she is gone. We went out to dinner and to the bookstore and we were still home by 7pm....oh well....we still really enjoyed some quiet time. My mom and sister also kept Lilly two nights while my sister was in town, which was nice since I was pooped every night from hanging out with family and keeping up with Lillian. Well tonight we are going to my parents to let Lilly do some trick or treating, although I don't know how much trick or treating she will really do, but its alright. I will hopefully remember to get some pictures.
well time for naps. hopefully



1 comment:
You definitely need to keep this picture so you can show her in about 18-20 years how wonderful her taste in fashion has been. The two different shoes adds just the right touch with the headdress.
Love Mary
Post a Comment