Thursday, November 1, 2007
ARGH!!
So I got Lilly a new chair today, I gave her a snack and went to start some laundry and I came back and Lilly is eating one of those Silica gel packets. WTF!!! So I start FREAKING out because on the package it says DO NOT EAT. I called her pediatrician and of course I can't get the nurse on the line, so then I call poison control. It turns out that Silica Gel is just manmade nontoxic sand. The guy at poison control explained to me that lots of people call because it says do not eat, but thats just on there because they don't want kids to eat it like candy. Anyways so long story short, Lilly is fine, I deserve the worst mother of the day award, but oh well. She is pushing her new chair around while she wears underpants around her neck. All is well in the hood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you are NOT a bad momma. Just learning alot about motherhood. Like kids move fast & furious, do things they shouldn't and are learning new and exciting things all the time (some good some not) Enjoy! Just think Luke will probably teach you things that Lilly did not think of. yeah!!
Mary
Post a Comment