Well Lance got through his FOR (Full operations review) at his store. They got 3 A's so that is awesome. It was a very stressful week and the Corder family is so glad its over. We are pooped. Lance went to Utah today with his dad, to go check out where we are going to be moving and stuff like that, plus he just needs a break. I am sure he is going to enjoy himself, meanwhile it's just me and Lillian until he gets back. I just got back from Houston and I picked Lilly up at my parents and we are now at home relaxing. YAY! We have a whole lot of nothing planned until we go back to Houston on Monday to get Lil's christmas pictures taken and to pick up Daddy.
I have a very sweet story to share. Yesterday morning, Lance was sleeping on the couch (because he snores too much) and when Lilly woke up i brought her in there and told him to move into the bedroom so he could keep sleeping. Well Lilly sees Lance laying there and immediately climbs up on the couch and lays down with him. I went in the kitchen to get Lilly her milk and when I came back they were still sitting there. I told Lance again that if he wanted to sleep he needed to move into the bedroom. To which he replies "we are cuddling" If you knew how exausted he was you would be very impressed (we are talking 5-6 hours total of sleep in 48+ hours). so the two of them cuddled on the couch for at least 30 mintues and then I took Lilly to go pick up donuts so Lance would get some more sleep. I know how much we missed Lance while he was working and turns out he missed us too! AWWW!
Alright I have a play date with Lilly now.
HUGS ERIN

No comments:
Post a Comment