Monday, December 3, 2007

Christmas is coming.....


So we started the christmas shopping right after thanksgiving and today I finished most of Lilly's shopping and I didn't have to leve the house. YAY! I am so glad. iam super excited because Toys R Us has BILIBOS!!!! I am sure most of you have no idea what those are, but I saw some reviews for them and decided that Lilly needed one and well so did a million other mothers because everywhere I was looking was sold out, including Toys R US. Not today though. Although I just looked again and they are sold out again. I better still get Lillians or I will get cranky.

Lilly's Bilibo I know it looks like a toliet or something, but it is supposed to spark kids imaginations. I think it's neat.



Anyways, I love shopping, but Lilly doesn't like sitting in her stroller or shopping cart that much plus here in Victoria, I usually can't find what I want anyways. So now I just have to shop for Lance and misc. family, plus whatever clothes we get for Lillian. YAY!

You will all be glad to know we have exactly zero christmas decorations up! There are no real plans to put up decorations either. Lance and I figure this is the last year we will get away with that. WE are still planning on sending out christmas cards though, so we aren't total slackers. Alright Time to be a mommy.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

um... what exactly is that thing???? i mean, i get that it's supposed to stimulate the imagination, but my brain keeps going to potty chair, bizarre underwear or really messed up hat :-) kids toys these days are so confusing - what ever happened to good old fashioned Lincoln Logs and Tinker Toys!