Wednesday, January 16, 2008
proud mommy
so earlier this evening Lilly kept asking for a bath. It was about an hour earlier than we normally do bathtime, but I finally gave in and told her "take off your shirt and we will go" (not in a perverted way, but in the the lets buy mommy a few more minutes kind of way) the child has NEVER taken her shirt off by herself, nor have we ever attempted to teach her. It's hard enough keeping her pants and diaper on her since she has mastered undressing her bottom half. Well she looks at me and promptly tries to take her shirt off. She got stuck once before she had the damn thing over her head. She did need a little help with her arms since it was a long sleeve shirt, but still pretty impressive to me and her daddy. I was impressed earlier today because she was jumping around and throwing things overhanded, but I seriously teared up when she took her own shirt off. I know it's 99% pregnancy hormones but still, our little baby is getting to be so big. Anyways thats it I thought I would share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment