Sunday, January 20, 2008
This week I will be a mother of 2
Alright it's Sunday morning. Luke's delivery is set for Wed. morning at 7:30. So in 3 days I will be a mother of 2. EEK! Just when I think I have gotten in the swing of taking care of Lilly. Right now Lance and I are mostly waiting. My waiting involves sleeping alot, while his waiting involves watching Lilly, bringing me stuff, and in general being a great husband and daddy. Anyways, I am a little anxoius about the c-section, but I know there isn't any reason to be worried. My dr. is awesome, and Lance will be with me. I also worry about how Lilly is going to react. She has been the center of the universe since she was born. And while she is an increidably good natured little girl, I worry. A new baby and moving to Utah. It's a lot for anyone, but for a 18 month old who doesn't understand about new brothers and moving, it's going to be quite the adjustment. I am sure she will be fine, but it's my right as her mother to be concerned. Anyways, I better go help with the laundry. Hopefully, next time I update it will be with the news that Luke is here, and that he is healthy and perfect. wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment