Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Cowgirl Lilly


Well my mother-in-law wanted a picture of Lilly in her cowboy boots and a cowboy hat, so I happily obliged and I think the pictures came out super cute so I thought I would share them.I know, I know, I took a million pictures, but thats how I roll okay? How else will I get all the cute pictures?
Other than that things are going very well. Lilly has decided she loves dancing (if you can call it that) I am going to try and get a video of it and get it posted sometime in the near future. Its pretty funny....at least to Lance and I it is....probably lame to you guys but whatever.
me having fun with photoshop
my little hillbilly (or hillLilly...Iam so clever)


oh man she is going to hate me when she gets older....

but how can you not want to snap a picture of this?



I have about a million pictures of her without the hat on....little turd moves faster than the camera.

















2 comments:

Carolyn said...

i love the first black and white one with just the red boots and hat... very artistic :-)

she's absolutely adorable and i love the blog about the little one - that way everyone can keep track of her, no matter how far away...

hugs to you!

Anonymous said...

sweet first comment!! she's so cute - loving the texas style boots and hat. you should put up the video of her with the spoons which kaitlyn took