Well I got up bright and early with Lillian...alright it was 7:30 (which is early for us)...and I got her ready for her dr. appt. I fed her some yogurt right before we left and as we were walking out the door she barf all over herself and her mommy...so we did a quick clothes change and made it to her appointment with about 1 minute to spare. GO Us!!!!
We met with Dr. Resendez and that Lilly definitaly has allergies and she might have reflux...FANFREAKINGTASTIC!!!!! so she wrote Lilly a Rx for Baby Zertec to take care of the allergies and then if she is still having a hard time sleeping in a few weeks she will give her a Rx for reflux medicine. Hopefully it won't come to that. I just want her to feel better. Poor kiddo. Poor mommy and daddy too. Lance has been sleeping on the couch for weeks now so Lilly can sleep with me....I know he will be happy to sleep on a real bed again. and to celebrate I bought us one of those memory foam mattress pad things since our mattress totally sucks. My little brother has one on his bed and loves it....so HOPEFULLY we will too...
Okay now on to our dog. Iam warning you now, don't read this if you have just eaten or if you have a weak stomach.
Yesterday morning Lance got up to get ready for work and our charming dog, Thor had shit ALL OVER the kitchen (thats where we lock him up at night). Lance was exteremly irritated that he had to spend his morning cleaning up shit, but was a relatively good sport about it. Then last night all the sudden there is a TERRIABLE smell coming from the ktichen. It turns out Thor had dumped all over the kitchen again AND barfed everywhere....YUMMY!....Lance just about lost it. He kept telling me to come look at it, but I refused. I could smell it I didn't need to see it.
Then while Lance was cleaning it, Thor makes a horriable noise and poops right in front of Lance. I thought for sure there was going to be a puppy murder, but Alas, Lance kept his cool (sort of) after cusing the dog out and threatening to leave him ouside all night (which to my great suprise he didnt), Lance just finished cleaning it up and got ready for bed. Well, Thor hasn't eaten since yesterday morning, which means there hasn't been anymore poop explosions to clean up, but I think we are going to have to take the little guy to the Vet. We'll see how he does this weekend. Well all this talk about BM's has inspired Lilly. I best go change her before her father gets home.
HUGS ERIN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You ought to be glad Thor doesn't do that more often! Abbey's always crapping and throwing up everywhere. You'd think that being a mommy you would be used to cleaning up messes all the time! ;-)
Post a Comment