So I have been trying to get video of Lilly dancing since I promised to post one, and I finally got one....Kind of..... she dances at the very end of the clip. I use the term dance loosely but I still think its cute....even funnier when Lance imitates her doing it, but I know he won't let me get a video of that....too bad, it's halarious. maybe i can sneak it...we'll see
Other than that everything has been going alright. My doctor's office called today and told me that I needed to go in for some more blood work to finish Shrimp's screening for any birth defects. I always get nervous when they call, but the nurse swears it's not a big deal, it's just that they have to get the blood drawn before a certain point in my pregnancy and that point is before my next appointment. Cross your fingers that all the lab work comes back alright and that we have a healthy Shrimp inside my belly. anyways, I packed up Lilly this morning and took her with me to the doctor's office. She was actually remarkably well behaved. So that was nice.
We will see how she does tomorrow, since I am taking her to her Pediatrician. She hasn't been sleeping well lately (for over a month) and now she isn't eating very well. It's probably that she is stubborn and Strong-willed (I don't know where she would have gotten that from:) ), but I would rather be safe than sorry. So cross your fingers that it's nothing and I am just a crazy first time mommy. I will let you all know though. Alright Lilly is now standing up on the rocking chair...GREAT!...gotta run....
HUGS ERIN

1 comment:
fingers are crossed. And miss Lilly it just too cute. And dont worry your not the only one that has TONS of pictures!! I dont think you can ever have too many. TTYL
~HUGS~
Angie
Post a Comment