Sunday, September 9, 2007

Knock on wood


So good news the Zertec Lilly is taking twice a day seems to really be helping. She is eating so much better, is talking more, playing more and best of all sleeping more..its only been two days but it's either a coincedence or the medicine is really doing it's job. She is back to happy Lilly. YAY!!!!! Other than that, things have been pretty much the same old same old.....Lance was off today so we enjoyed a PJ day allday and took a family nap...it was wonderful. Well I should get going Lilly's toys are strewn from here to kingdom come right now. so I need to pick up.




I am posting some pictures I have been messing around with on photoshop. Some are better than others but I am really enjoying working on all the pictures. so hopefully my skills will improve over time.

Another black white and red picture that my mom asked me to do.....


I messed this one up, but then it grew on me, it looks like a comic book or something

I was trying to make this one look like a drawing or something, it didn't work as well as I wanted

look at those eyes! I didn't even enhance their blue or anything

some random wedding pictures....I dunno...I was just trying to do something other than Lilly pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your photoshop skills are fantastic! The pictures turned out great, and I especially like the one of you and Lance! Great news about Lillian feeling better...yay for drugs! Hopefully you can get Thor fixed up...poop is icky. -Jennay

Anonymous said...

Love the bride picture and the comic picture...

nipal said...

I love the couple wedding photo since I didn't attend the wedding... is nice to see those.

BTW: Lance resembles Bryan in the profile... well, I see it anyways....

Nip & Bryan... crabby patty Alex