Saturday, December 1, 2007

My kid HATES santa



So there was a Paws, Clause and Pancake breakfast at the zoo today. McDonald's sponsored the pancake part of the event, so I took Lilly up there for breakfast and to meet Santa. She did alright when Santa was walking around the zoo and he stopped and talked to her, but when it was time for her picture with Santa, she FLIPPED OUT! It was actually kinda funny. I mean Lilly is 16 months tomorrow, so what can you expect. Anyways I am posting some pictures of her and St. Nick. As a side note she did much better when Momo (grandma) took her up there and sat with her. Anyways its time to go make lunch.

so I think this picture is cute....the stupid lady didn't want to give it to me because she was crying in it but whatever.

lilly trying to escape from the evil clutches of SantaLilly yet again being spoiled by MoMo

HUGS ERIN

No comments: