Monday, November 26, 2007

30 week check-up


I know, I know, I was supposed to post a blog update abot this last Wed., but things have been HECTIC! So I am a little late, you guys better get used to it, because when I am a mother of two it's only going to get worse. That said, let's get on with the actual update.


On Wed. (11/21/07), I had my 30 week check up. Everything is going really well too. My weight gain is still below average (we'll see how it goes with the holiday season though) and my BP is still pretty good. It was 130/82 (not horriable) and my blood glucose test came back it was 99. No idea what that means other than it is fine.

I also found out that my doctor is going to be in AFRICA when I am 37 1/2 weeks until I am 39 1/2 weeks. ARGH! So she told me I can deliver on the January 12th (right before she leaves) or wait until January 25th (the day after she gets home). BLAH! We decided to go ahead and wait until the 25th, since I am not horriably opposed to spontaneously going into labor. So hopefully my BP will stay under control and then we can wait that long. Otherwise Luke will be sharing a birthday with his Uncle Skippy and he will be making his debut without any of my family there ( they will all be in Tahoe celebrating Skip's 21st birthday) and I am not cool with that.


Well thats about it in pregnancy news. I am posting a picture and I don't want to hear one crack about me smuggling basketballs, watermelons or anything else round and ginourmous. Or about how I still have no butt.

30 weeks and 5 days

No comments: