Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving weekend.

Kaitlyn and Lilly
Happy Thanksgiving
Lilly and Daddy

So I thought I would post a blog about our thanksgiving weekend. It wasn't anything super exciting, but it was very busy. After my dr. appt last Wed., Lilly and I drove to houston to spend the evening with my in-laws and then pick up my sister from the airport. I was a little worried (alright A LOT worried) about driving by myself with Lilly, but she was fantastic. She slept for about an hour and then we jammed out to the Wiggles. She slept the whole way home after we picked up my sister, so that was nice.





On Thursday we had thanksgiving at my parents house. It was pretty much the standard thanksgiving. We ended up having 21 people there, so it was a housefull, but there was enough carrot ring and green bean cassarole so no worries. Friday we spent with my family, and played monopoly at least twice, most importantly I won the last game. Saturday, Lance's family came in from Houston. We had dinner with them and played some more board games, which I did not win.


I also did some shopping this weekend. Nothing to exciting though, we got the last 4 seasons of The Sopranos, 2 new dvd players (for when we move), clothes for Lilly (since it got freakishly cold here overnight) and most importantly we bought Lilly's main Christmas gift, the Rose Petal Cottage. It's supposed to be for 3 yr. olds, but Lilly has started playing with her Belle doll more and more, so we figure we would see if she likes it, we know we won't get a ton of use out of it before we move but it will be nice to have once we get to Utah and she is a little older. Plus it was on sale at walmart for $50 instead or $85 so that is exciting.





Thats about it for thanksgiving updates. In Lilly news, she is so awesome. She is getting so big and so smart. She learning at least a word a day. Her newest words are juice, please, bath, ice and mine. She still loves to dance. Right now she is running back and forth across the living room trying to get Thor to chase her but he is unimpressed. Well I better get back to packing so Lance can move everything into the garage when he gets home.





HUGS ERIN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Lilly's face in the photo with Lance!