Thursday, November 29, 2007

I love my little girl

Let me start by saying, Some days are harder than others when you are 31 weeks pregnant and have a 15 (almost 16 month old) to keep up with. These days are becoming more frequent as I get bigger and bigger.
Well, Tuesday was one of those days. Lance has been working LONG days and to top it off I am having a hard time sleeping since I am up every hour peeing and Lance's snoring is OUT OF CONTROL (or I am just super sensative lately). So I was already grumpy from lack of sleep, and then Lilly decided that she was going to be stubborn that day. So we go to the grocery store to buy all the stuff I had been putting off for days. After being stalked at the grocery store by some creepy dude. I HATE VICTORIA! we go home and Lilly takes a nap. YAY! Well lilly gets up and decides that she wants to be sweet. THANK GOODNESS! anyways my crappy day turned into just a crappy morning and a lovely afternoon with my little girl. How could you not love this cutie pie?




No comments: